The focus of bridal portraits is on you as a beautiful bride – relax, enjoy, and remember these helpful tips!
- You don’t always have to smile or be looking at the camera. The back of your dress is just as stunning as the front, so show off every angle.
- Show off what your mama gave you! Sitting in a chair facing catty-corneredgives women a flattering S-shape.
- When striking a pose, keep your arms floating away from your body. This gives your pose a more delicate line from head to toe.
- Keep your chin up! Not only do you look more confident, but you can avoid an unwanted double chin.
- Whatever you do, have fun and enjoy yourself! Take the time to get your hair and nails done. Include unique accessories that encompass the beautiful bride you are!